UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wifes car,

Sandero 0.9 Tce Laureate 2013 (13 plate)

done 16,000 miles, finished in mercury silver (cost option) with electric windows all round, Aircon, bluetooth, cruise control, remote central locking, real alloy wheels, auto door locking system.

She has decided she would like a cute car next?

So £6,000 ovno

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Keith,

as stated Sandero 0.9 Tce Laureate.

As Geraint kindly pointed out, the problems were it was made by Dacia, So was rusty. Unlike the ruster bodge jobs, the rusting panels were replaced with nice new ones, then sprayed by someone who actually knew how to adhere paint to a metal surface.

So probably one of the finest painted Dacia's available.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Nope not a stepway, I think it's a sandero with some issues if I remember correctly. What's wrong with it, I've forgotten sorry clikfire?
Hi Keith,

as stated Sandero 0.9 Tce Laureate.

As Geraint kindly pointed out, the problems were it was made by Dacia, So was rusty. Unlike the ruster bodge jobs, the rusting panels were replaced with nice new ones, then sprayed by someone who actually knew how to adhere paint to a metal surface.

So probably one of the finest painted Dacia's available.
Good that you brought that up, Geraint. Given some of the attitudes displayed on the forum, one could be forgiven for believing that Dacias were immune to faults. Your alluding to this (in your capacity as Moderator) has allowed Clikfire to give a full and honest account of the car's history, without having to worry about being shouted-down for the mere suggestion of imperfection, as has happened to some.

If I were in the market for a Sandero-sized car, I'd consider the asking price very reasonable, particularly with the teething troubles professionally ironed out in this way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts