UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I have a new Sandero 2021.
As far as you know, is a Sandero Stepway wheel the exact same as a Sandero one?
It's R15. And the tyre size is in both cases 185 65 r15.
But are the wheels compatible?
Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Hi there, I have a new Sandero 2021.
As far as you know, is a Sandero Stepway wheel the exact same as a Sandero one?
It's R15. And the tyre size is in both cases 185 65 r15.
But are the wheels compatible?
Cheers
The Sandero has as you quote 185*65*15 wheels/tyres.
The Sandero Stepway has 205*55*16 wheels/tyres.
Both have as near as damn it the same rolling circumference so they are interchangeable as a set of 4 if that is what you want to do. The fixing studs are the same.
The "emergency" spare wheel of the Stepway is in fact a 15" Sandero wheel/tyre ! ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for the info.
The reason why I asked the question in the first pkace is that I have a new Sandero Dual Fuel. With an LPG tank in the spare wheel space, and no spare wheel that came with the car.
I've looked about, and found locally a wheel+tyre in tiptop conditions, of the right spec (185 65 R15) advertised as a Sandero "Stepway" wheel. And being sold at a reasonable price.
And that got me confused.
I have to conclude that the Sandero Stepway wheel I looked at is a Stepway spare wheel. Which, as you say, is a Sandero wheel.
I hope it comes with no speed restrictions when used on a Sandero that isn't a Stepway.
(Whereas I guess there would be speed restrictions when using it on a Stepway.)

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Thanks very much for the info.
The reason why I asked the question in the first pkace is that I have a new Sandero Dual Fuel. With an LPG tank in the spare wheel space, and no spare wheel that came with the car.
I've looked about, and found locally a wheel+tyre in tiptop conditions, of the right spec (185 65 R15) advertised as a Sandero "Stepway" wheel. And being sold at a reasonable price.
And that got me confused.
I have to conclude that the Sandero Stepway wheel I looked at is a Stepway spare wheel. Which, as you say, is a Sandero wheel.
I hope it comes with no speed restrictions when used on a Sandero that isn't a Stepway.
(Whereas I guess there would be speed restrictions when using it on a Stepway.)
You guess right, on a Stepway it has a 50MPH sticker applied to it ! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts