UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
OK Everybody knows that Dacia are struggling to meet demand for their bargain Dusters and Sanderos, soon to be added to by the Stepway and Logan. Well the good news for all those people that ordered months ago is that they are now being delivered to dealers at the rate of hundreds a day so keep your eyes peeled on the roads of GB for transporters full of shiny new Dacias.

I will update this thread with news of my own deliveries and I hope that it gives everybody the incentive to hang on for delivery of your new Dacia. It's worth waiting for!

THU 14/03/13 SANDERO AMBIANCE 1.2 GLACIER WHITE. MY FIRST SANDERO IS DELIVERED, THE LADY IS OVER THE MOON!

SAT 16/03/13 DUSTER AMBIANCE 4X4 GLACIER WHITE, ADVENTURER PACK. MY FIRST DUSTER IS DELIVERED, THE LADY CANNOT BELIEVE IT!

SUN 17/03/13 DUSTER LAUREATE 4X4 GLACIER WHITE. PROTECTION PACK, TOURING PACK. SHE LOVES IT AND DRIVES AWAY WITH A MASSIVE SMILEY FACE.

FRI 22/03/13 DUSTER LAUREATE 4X2 GRANITE GREY, FRONT ARMREST arrived at dealer 20/03/13

MON 25/03/13 SANDERO LAUREATE TCE90 MERCURY, ALLOYS, MEDIANAV, REAR SENSORS, SPARE WHEEL arrived at dealer 20/03/13

Follow this topic for updates as more Dacias are delivered to eager customers.

Glygoo

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks Glygoo & Karl, it's great to have some infromation - Should we encourage more dealers onto the forum?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Think yours and mine may arrive on the same date as we ordered within a couple of days of each other.

We have had 3 arrive today so they are slowly coming in!

Fought mine was on there but best no be as theres no towbar :lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have my new Sandero 1.2i Ambiance, in sargasso blue, with optional floor mats at only £19.99 extra. Bargain!

Ordered 02/03/2013, and collected by me from the dealer 18/03/2013. Not long to wait.

I could not be more pleased with the car. Exactly what I hoped for. Just 3 very very minor niggles.

1) The chrome trims around the air vents reflect in the door mirrors. Big deal!

2) The door lock is on the passenger door. Only a problem if the remote central locking stops working.

3) Only 2 speakers for the otherwise excellent cd/radio. Easily resolved, as there are speaker pods and wiring in the rear doors.

I was worried about spending £7104.99 on a new car, as it is a lot of money to me, and I have never had a new car before. The youngest car I previously owned was a 1995 Nissan Primera 1.6i LX I bought at 4 years old. My worries so far in 5 days and just over 100 miles, have been completely unfounded. The car does everything that it should do, and nothing that it should not do. I am so thrilled with this car, that I am getting the money together for the extended 7 year warranty. This car is a keeper.

Ladies and gentlemen, please be patient, your new Dacia is well worth waiting for.

Keep up the good work Dacia.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great news Karl, hopefully ours won't be too far behind them!

We have had 3 arrive today so they are slowly coming in!

Fought mine was on there but best no be as theres no towbar :lol:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ordered Duster 4 X 2 Access 14/07/12 promised delivery 10/01/13 . As at 23/03/13 .......still waiting.

·
Registered
319 Posts
You have my sympathy. You like the other pre-orders should be getting good news now. Hope you hear very soon. What does the dealer say?

Ordered Duster 4 X 2 Access 14/07/12 promised delivery 10/01/13 . As at 23/03/13 .......still waiting.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Well that's very nice, just hope mine arrives soon. I was given a date of around April 20th when I ordered my Duster Laureate in January, then they called and said to pencil in March 21st, so I put the Fiesta in Autotrader, filled in the Registration paper sent to me and found a buyer for my car. I then contacted Dacia to say could we make it March 22nd, only to be told that we are now looking at April 9th. So I lost my sale as the lady needed a car urgently. They are supposed to be ringing me on Monday with an update but I won't hold my breath. I just wonder at what point they were going to tell me it would not be March 21st, I only found out when I contacted them a few days before. Disappointed with Customer Service so far.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Maud Fondeo ... as you'll have seen from posts across the Forum you're not alone in your Duster-ordering story. Here, though, you will find wearied but unbowed Forum members who are encouraging each other towards the finishing line (and beyond), while doling out some hugely helpful information and experiences. Hope you stick around and that you get your Duster soon! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just been to the dealer(Renault Enfield) for an update.....and joy of joys its confirmed for me to pick up from this Saturday 30th March they gave me reg number and then sorted out the free 7 day insurance cover.

Will now see if it Happens.

PS .... while i was there 5 more Dusters turned up on the transporter truck.....Happy Days

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Just been to the dealer(Renault Enfield) for an update.....and joy of joys its confirmed for me to pick up from this Saturday 30th March they gave me reg number and then sorted out the free 7 day insurance cover.
Will now see if it Happens.
PS .... while i was there 5 more Dusters turned up on the transporter truck.....Happy Days
Lucky you .

·
Registered
40 Posts
Had an email from a very happy customer today. She is putting her new Duster well and truly through it's paces! Loves the performance and drivability in all conditions. She sent me a great shot of her Duster somewhere near Ashbourne.

_DUSTER_zps851b5ded.jpg

DUSTER AMBIANCE 4X4 WITH ADVENTURER PACK

Glygoo

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Two more SOLD Dacias delivered today!

DUSTER LAUREATE 4X2 ARGENTUM SILVER

SANDERO AMBIANCE 1.2 MERCURY, ALLOY WHEELS, SPARE WHEEL

Glygoo

·