UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

New to the forum. Currently looking into the possibility of ordering a Stepway.

My question is in regards to the Armrest.

Does it look out of place if you opt for leather interior? Is it leather itself or plastic?

Does anyone who opted for both have any photos they could post?

Kind regards,

Chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm torn as to whether to go for the touring pack.

I like the idea of having an armrest but if it looks out of place with a leather interior it may change my mind.

I also like the idea of carpet mats and the boot netting... but dont really have a use for the roof bars, can these be taken off and put back on easily as and when required?

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I sat in one with an arm rest at the dealer and wasn't impressed for two reasons. I thought it cheap and nasty - looks awful when folded upright. Also, it makes putting the handbrake on impossible and if you're like me and actually use the handbrake when stopped it would really get on my nerves.

The roof bars I've never seen but would imagine they affix across the Stepway/Logan roof rails and more than likely would arrive with them in the boot of the car rather than already attached.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The arm rest while won't be the same colour as the leather it will match the plastics in the vehicle. It's the same colour as the dashboard, handbrake etc.

For the first 4 or so days I was tempted to take it out however after that, your hand works it out. It now feels second nature using the handbrake. Not irritating at all and doesn't make it any more difficult to pull up. Certainly makes cruising more relaxing when you're waiting to go from 4th gear to 5th you can rest your arm. My sunglasses fit inside it perfectly too.

Wouldn't be without it and certainly makes the car look more upmarket. A waste of space without it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The arm rest while won't be the same colour as the leather it will match the plastics in the vehicle. It's the same colour as the dashboard, handbrake etc.

For the first 4 or so days I was tempted to take it out however after that, your hand works it out. It now feels second nature using the handbrake. Not irritating at all and doesn't make it any more difficult to pull up. Certainly makes cruising more relaxing when you're waiting to go from 4th gear to 5th you can rest your arm. My sunglasses fit inside it perfectly too.

Wouldn't be without it and certainly makes the car look more upmarket. A waste of space without it.
Have you got leather in yours?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts