UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has anyone fitted a Dacia or aftermarket armrest between the front seats
I'll be interested in this also. I fitted an after market armrest to a different car and it looks excellent but not that sturdy, as many simply screw onto the rear bottle holder.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi,

I bought last summer (2012) my Duster with a ready fitted armrest between the front seets. It costed some 300 euros by the Duster dealer. In this armrest there is also a compartment for small things!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you tried driving with one?

I found it really annoying on the demo model I took for a test drive, totally in the way.. had to lift up and leave it there.

·
Registered
560 Posts
bluegerbera it would be great if you could add a step by step how to with photos along with your thoughts to fitting it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Have you tried driving with one?
I found it really annoying on the demo model I took for a test drive, totally in the way.. had to lift up and leave it there.
There was an armrest on the Laureate I was allocated for the test-drive I had in January. In its down-position I found the armrest awkward for accessing the handbrake and for some gear changes. However, by that time I had already ordered my Duster (back in September), with the Touring Pack which includes the armrest. Since I took delivery of my Duster, I have found the armrest to be a handy thing for storage, although the construction is a bit flimsy. I have also found that I have been able to get used to driving with the armrest down, even in town with all the gear changing and handbrake use ... and I quite like the support it offers. There is an adjustment control which gives a small range of adjustment to height/tilt for personal preference

1 - 11 of 11 Posts