UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Duster arrived at the dealers today, needs a good clean! Will be PDI'd and ready to collect Monday, along with the pics for they're local advertising!
Manager took me to their compound, there are at least 20 Dusters there, and he said he has at least 10 in stock ready for people to buy and collect, mostly Laureate 4x2 no ESC and in marina and capsicum blue.
So, if you're around Salisbury and still waiting ........

Attachments

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
My Duster arrived at the dealers today, needs a good clean! Will be PDI'd and ready to collect Monday, along with the pics for they're local advertising!
Manager took me to their compound, there are at least 20 Dusters there, and he said he has at least 10 in stock ready for people to buy and collect, mostly Laureate 4x2 no ESC and in marina and capsicum blue.
Unbelievable they have 10 in stock when people are still waiting !

Enjoy your duster :) happy days !

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congratulations! Really pleased for you, hope all goes well on Monday. Thanks for the update on what arrived and brilliant pictures! :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
thanks for posting pics-i collect my new duster ambience 4x4 tomorrow after 1 week wait-hope that doesnt upset too many on here :huh:

like that white sandero too

·
Registered
560 Posts
Paul.m I spoke to Ian today, I nearly added give my regards to Paul this afternoon - that might have sent him bonkers ;-)

I hope you enjoy the new car collection experience.

Reactions: Unicoder

·
Registered
282 Posts
Enjoy Knocker88. :D :D

billyblue.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts