UK Dacia Forum banner

Automatic Transmission

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  coolcat 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any Dacia's in the pipeline with an automatic transmission?

I am really struggling driving a manual in traffic, as my left knee is very painful. An old cycling injury.

I really do not want to have to swap my Dacia for another make, just to get an automatic, but I may have to.

#5 ·
What I find kind of surprising is that although they seem to be available in almost every other country where they are sold there is no diesel engine option for the Duster in Colombia. I think almost all the other SUV brands here offer a diesel. However I must say I'm very happy with the 2.0 DOHC 138hp Renault engine in mine. It is very quick!

#7 ·
The owner manual I got with mine does give details of an auto box. So it is clearly available in some territories, probably only left hand drive territories though in which case the small numbers of right hand drive autos would probably be too much hassle when they can already sell as many manuals as they can make?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.