UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i collected my new duster, traded in a nissan juke and a toyota aygo. the nissan was a good car but the ride was a bit hard, and i only bought the aygo because i used to have a motorhome and i towed it behind. but you can only drive one car at a time. in december we had a test drive in a 4x4 duster, and was impressed so arranged another test drive, and last week went to order a new duster laurette 4x4, had to order a arm rest in black and reversing sensors and a tow bar fitted, even got the dealers to throw in a set of mats and a spare number plate for my trailer. now i.ve added a set of seat covers ( due to owning a small dog) bought from halfords, a pair of rubber front mats for winter use, and now a set of window deflectors, only covered 14 miles at the moment didn't want the media sat nav as i already have a tomtom.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only driven it for about 5miles. but it seems plenty of power even in eco mode. today i fitted a camera on the front screen just need to work out how to run the power cable. and i have a reversing camers and monitor, just looking where to fit the camera it started to get dark so will look again in the week, at moment i might have it on the inside of the back window and the monitor on the corner of the dash.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
hi kalamity and welcome :)

you need to put some photos on.....its the rules !

hope you truly enjoy your duster...i love my George :wub:

DM x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would put pics on but here the weather is rain rain and more rain, so did'nt want to get the camera wet,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts