UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Here she is.

She has been fab for her first trip ever. I collected her on friday at 12.30 noon and went on the trip by 3pm. She had 17 miles on.

I do not have any complaints so far, it was raining a lot during the first night and carpets are all dry, the 3 first gears are sooooooooooo short i don't see the point to have them, lol. We checked all over and no rust at all (the only thing that is rusted is under the car; i think it is the shaft of summik (the bar that goes from one wheel to the other). Radio and bluetooth are both working fine. I did push it fully loaded and with fully loaded roof box to up to 75mph without any probs at all.

The only thing that i do not seems to get it working is the alarm. We tried with the dog in and out and we didn't get any alarm sound so i think i will to ask the dealer ( i got the code and everything)

Attachments

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I think the manual says ignore 1st gear if you're driving on roads, start off in 2nd. Not read it myself yet but had my test drive in a 4x4.

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
the 1 2 3rd gears are setup this way mostly in 4x4 version to complement the lack of another low-high gear leaver and differential...no worries

those gears will come in handy when u ll take her off roading, i recomend to have some fun with the first gear climbing or downhill at steep angles :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will go off road this week to test the gears. I just realised that my reverse sensors have stopped working and I don't know how to reset it. Will need to call dealer. Apart from that im so please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts