UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Been thinking about upgrading my battery.At the moment I think it's a 027 type battery fitted to my Logan MCV 1.5dci.Had a look at the

battery tray and I think a 096 should fit.The 096 has higher Amp and higher CCA than the 027.Anyone got any thoughts on this

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi all
Been thinking about upgrading my battery.At the moment I think it's a 027 type battery fitted to my Logan MCV 1.5dci.Had a look at the
battery tray and I think a 096 should fit.The 096 has higher Amp and higher CCA than the 027.Anyone got any thoughts on this
Are you having issues with your battery that you want to upgrade it for a higher capacity?.

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Hi all

Why don't you wait until the original one fitted, gives up the 'ghost' ? :eek:

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why don't you wait until the original one fitted, gives up the 'ghost' ? :eek:
Going to see how it performs when the weather gets a lot colder.Had a 027 in a Peugeot 308 hdi,and it struggled in cold

weather,even though it was fairly new.Changed it for a 096 .No problem after that. No issues with battery at the moment.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Decided to fit higher powered battery anyway.Got an Exide Excell 71AH 670 CCA type 096 battery.Same hight and width

just a bit longer than 027 battery that was in car. It's improved starting a lot better on cold mornings.No problem fitting as

battery tray is more than long enough.Used a memory saver to save radio code and ECU.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Decided to fit higher powered battery anyway.Got an Exide Excell 71AH 670 CCA type 096 battery.Same hight and width

just a bit longer than 027 battery that was in car. It's improved starting a lot better on cold mornings.No problem fitting as

battery tray is more than long enough.Used a memory saver to save radio code and ecu
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311319161001?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts

battery tray is more than long enough.Used a memory saver to save radio code and ECU.
I've had no problems over the past 2 years+ with the original battery, it starts first touch of the key, after the dash check lights go out ! ;)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts