UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per an earlier post, I have ordered the Sandero. I have just contacted the dealers to request a spare wheel. As the car is already in the country it will cost me £250 - £300 for a spare wheel..... :eek:..... The £50 deal is only open at point of sale which I wasn't offered anyway. So the current order has been cancelled & a new car has been ordered with a spare wheel estimated delivery date of June......I'm not a happy bunny..........Just a heads up if you are thinking of buyin a spare after purchase.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's good to hear that they made that offer and I would expect them too if I'm honest. If you weren't offered it at the beginning that's not your fault.

Glad you're a happy customer again. :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had to take a car in stock as my old one died suddenly. The car didn't come with spare wheel and i asked at point of sale if i could get one for the £50 extra. The dealer said it needed to come from factory for that price and if i want a spare wheel + the other parts including the kit to store it in the back of the car, i will have to fork the £300 quid. :(

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You may as well get a set of Alloys at that price............plus a spare tyre.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
The spare goes in the boot, it's not in a cradle underneath the car.
I know. At the moment the only thing in there is a special mount for the compressor that comes with the cars without spare wheel. Underneath it its plain metal and paint. If you put a wheel in there it will be bouncing all around and jumping with every bump in the road. I will try to get a picture later on and post it here to show what i mean.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have you got a bolt like this in the tyre well?

picture004nx.jpg

If so All you need is the right length spare wheel retainer like this which you can pick up quite cheap

picture005l.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts