UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am concerned at the amount of lack of response and seemingly interest from Dacia CS that I have been reading about on this forum and the Dacia UK FB page.

If this is the kind of service they provide before they have made a sale.. I wonder what will it be like after we have parted with our money and any problems need to be resolved via CS?

Does anyone on this forum who has contacted Dacia CS have any positive outcome reports?

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Sorry nothing good to say from me !

I rang them to cancel my order and they pre empted my answer as to why I wanted to cancel ! That was poor service, poor safety rating on the duster and general lack of info regarding orders.

As you say what will they be like after the sale ? How long will you have to wait for parts to be shipped for repairs, hate to think if anyone damaged their duster how long it would be off road, it may be cheaper to write it off ?

They said it themselves, that's why I'm outa here!!!

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Oh Unicoder Really sorry to hear this!!! Have just registered with Renault Accident Support Line, doesn't cost anything to join, and they will provide a courtesy car until mine is fixed if I have an accident. Regardless of whose fault.

Think my dealers are amongst the better ones so I know I am lucky. Maybe you could contact another dealer and see if they have anything in stock - there are threads on here about available Ambience models. I am really loving driving my Duster and want the same for you and all those other people out there waiting.

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
I really did want a duster 4x4, but my mind is made up, I will wait until problems are sorted and may be a facelift model in 2014.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Lets see what happens for me this week.. I was told it was having its protection pack fitted last Thursday... and they were hoping to get delivery this week.. thats 3 times I have been told next week... when I odered it I was told that they usually get them within 4 working days.. forgot to ask at the time.. exactly how many have you had delivered to date then? ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Unicoder, Don't think there will be a spares issue as it is mostly Renault, just older bits and the parts which are pure Dacia like body panels etc have been around in main land Europe for a couple of years. My spare wheel kit turned up quicker than spares ordered through Ford previously.

I think when the vehicle supply chain is sorted it will all be fine, there will still be the dealer lottery, but there is with any car.

So far I haven't really seen anything different to buying a new car from another car maker that has to import its stock.

My friend has just been trying to buy a Seat Alhambra, his delivery date went back so far into this year that he had to take a different spec and colour model in the end as his trade in was not likely to make it much longer.

·
Registered
282 Posts
" Maud Fondeo " We got our car within two weeks of ordering (Ambiance 1.5 in Caspian Blue). It must be really very frustrating for all the people on here who have been waiting months on their cars. Initially we were put of by all the stories on here about the delays but our dealer assured us we could get the car in two to three weeks and they came up with they goods .Again I think we got lucky with the timing and availability.

billyblue.

Oh Unicoder Really sorry to hear this!!! Have just registered with Renault Accident Support Line, doesn't cost anything to join, and they will provide a courtesy car until mine is fixed if I have an accident. Regardless of whose fault.

Think my dealers are amongst the better ones so I know I am lucky. Maybe you could contact another dealer and see if they have anything in stock - there are threads on here about available Ambience models. I am really loving driving my Duster and want the same for you and all those other people out there waiting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts