UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
If I have one gripe about the Sandero.... Its the straight edge of the back door ...

Just after we had the car I clonked my head on it getting Little-un out the car..... My Wife burst out laughing and called me clumsy (we are caring couple :rolleyes: )

At least she thought it was funny until yesterday when she did herself...... Now she's gone off to work with a slightly bruised cheek. I wonder if they will believe her implausible (if you don't own Sandero) excuse.

No one believed me when I work to work sporting a black eye caused a golf ball I had hit myself (don't ask how I did it I don't know myself.... but it was a real cracker )

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nobody has even been in the back of my car yet! I'll warn them when they do.
I would warn any rear passengers. it seems to have a very high pronounced corner on it which catches you un-awares when you open it...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Left jawbone, right cheekbone both times very painful and caused by trying to put a jacket on the back seat before the door had settled, there seems to be two points where it will sit quite happily. If theirs a third time I'm keeping it quite.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Just after getting the Sandero I noticed that my wife had a black eye. She informed me that it was the back door of the car that caused it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts