UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I play music from my iPhone 5s through the sound system is jumps every few seconds. Can anyone help please, it's driving me mental

·
Registered
343 Posts
Have you tried switching off wifi? Ive heard anecdotal evidence that this helps.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have a look at my posting on the Duster Electrical Forum. Cannot promise anything but so far it seems to be working for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. It was a little better but did jump a few times. Not sure if I should take it back to the garage or it's a issue just with the iPhone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. It was a little better but did jump a few times. Not sure if I should take it back to the garage or it's a issue just with the iPhone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just looked at the Macrumors website and the iPhone Bluetooth drop out problem is well known and affects many car makes. No resolution as yet as, of course, Apple does not admit the problem but, as usual, will rectify it at a later date.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Just looked at the Macrumors website and the iPhone Bluetooth drop out problem is well known and affects many car makes. No resolution as yet as, of course, Apple does not admit the problem but, as usual, will rectify it at a later date.

Yeah, with iPhone 6c super uber.
Sorry to hear about your problem, hope you get it sorted.
I just hate iphone, sorry if i offended anyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts