UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I have seen some forum members who have bought and using bonnet bra's for their cars. I am considering getting one for my Stepway, and would like to check whether it is really worth having it. Remember reading somewhere that the area of the bonnet covered by the bra will save its colour better than the rest of the bonnet and after some time if the bra is removed, the difference in colour can be visible!!! Anyone has experienced this??
I know Sidaordb's Dave has one but being in white maybe the change in colour may not be noticeable.
Also adding some pics of Alfie taken from a the first drive out of town on Sunday
03829a1845dac85b3be38f459e2255e0.jpg
bc17f4fc96f13291dd18c344e5f541c9.jpg
532d9e848213298f11fc5c4b95a46e34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Not a fan of bonnet bras myself, but I do think your Stepway looks fantastic as-is :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Hi the black grill looks far beta just like mine get mud flaps instead of bra and door protectors looks much beta but that up to u enjoy ur car looks nice

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for the comments. I'll have a thought about the chrome strips, never thought of this. Mikemj, I have already installed the mudflaps and rear protectors.
c84bf164388fb3512cad22405241fc56.jpg

Cheers

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
Looking at the position of the screws on the numberplates you got it from Renault Croydon?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Mines coming from Renault Orpington. How did you find the service? Was delivery in time etc?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mikemj, mudflaps already fitted. I think door protector are next.
Cstiltman, I found the service of Renault Orpington, excellent. Car was delivered as planned and they were very friendly. They get 10 out of 10 for their service. How was ur experience??

·
Registered
169 Posts
So far so good, my car is apparently not in the country yet so delivery details are pretty vague, but the lady ha a promised to try and speed up my delivery once it hits the uk so fingers crossed. Did you take them up on their service plan offer?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cstiltman, yes I took their service plan, was offered interest free so why not!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts