UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Does anyone have a good solution for a box or similar to store things in the boot that you want in there permanently?
I'm not keen on nets but want to be able to store jump leads and first aid kit and some other bits permanently in the boot. Preferably out of site in something solid. I did consider a 3D printed item from a colleague at work if I can work out how to fix in the car.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Hi folks. Does anyone have a good solution for a box or similar to store things in the boot that you want in there permanently?
I'm not keen on nets but want to be able to store jump leads and first aid kit and some other bits permanently in the boot. Preferably out of site in something solid. I did consider a 3D printed item from a colleague at work if I can work out how to fix in the car.
just stick them in the spare wheel well, plenty of room without invading the bootlace ;-)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Velcro might work stops it moving

·
Registered
3 Posts
8f058a10ac542756b876d06d992e5eeb.jpg

I've got a boot organiser from Lidl. Cost about 7 euros. It has velcro strips behind and under it so it won't move around in the boot. I'm using this for stuff that I want to access easily even when the boot is full of luggage. Spare bulbs, wiper fluid, tools, etc.

The first aid kit I want to keep in plain sight in case someone else than me has to get it. For example, if I'm injured myself in an accident. I have attached it to the place where the car jack would go if I had a spare wheel.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts