UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sander my boot will not unlock with the key has anyone else had this problem and is it a problem that should be fixed without me having to pay

·
Registered
11 Posts
New stepwasy delivered on 13th DEC '13 . I have broken boot lock very inconvenient as my wife's needs to used a rollater due to her mobility probs. New lock has been ordered. Disappointed could be poor quality lock.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New stepwasy delivered on 13th DEC '13 . I have broken boot lock very inconvenient as my wife's needs to used a rollater due to her mobility probs. New lock has been ordered. Disappointed could be poor quality lock.
I'm still waiting for a new lock. Not very impressed with Davis service.

·
Registered
11 Posts
:) Good news lock barrel was replaced yesterday. Took about 30 minutes. Renault/Dacia aftersales is poor, I compliment the dealer for putting pressure on Renault to get it sorted.

Browset

·
Registered
319 Posts
Think your self lucky it eventually arrived from Dacia. I have been waiting for a part from them under warranty since Dec 20th 2015 and its now June 29th 2016 and still no part. Its the heater unit as the directional knob wont turn so i cant have airflow to the screen or my feet etc. All Customer Services say is that they are sorry none are available!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a five year Warranty for £395 extra and it failed at 2.5years old.... Rubbish isnt it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts