UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, since joining this forum I've mostly browsed it using my mobile phone using an app called ForumRunner.... That was until it started crashing yesterday. I then used my internet option on the phone to get into this forum and a recommendation for Tapatalk appeared. I decided to download and must admit it is a great way to access this forum. I used to have problems viewing pictures and url links with ForumRunner but now using Tapatalk i can see and do everything i require whilst on the move! In did cost me £1.99 for the app, but believe me, its well worth it!
:D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
560 Posts
I have just had trouble with ForumRunner too. I could see the lists but not access the individual posts. Good call on Tapatalk though as that is what I am on now.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I think the forumrunner app on here may be out of date. I've just updated the forums, so will also make sure tapatalk and forumrunner are updated :)

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Hmmm I'm using my iPhone 99% of the time and haven't bothered using the apps. There seems to be a mobile theme for this web site and it works a treat on the iPhone. I'll try and get a screen shot grabed and posted to compare with tapatalk.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi everyone, since joining this forum I've mostly browsed it using my mobile phone using an app called ForumRunner.... That was until it started crashing yesterday. I then used my internet option on the phone to get into this forum and a recommendation for Tapatalk appeared. I decided to download and must admit it is a great way to access this forum. I used to have problems viewing pictures and url links with ForumRunner but now using Tapatalk i can see and do everything i require whilst on the move! In did cost me £1.99 for the app, but believe me, its well worth it!
:D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
ive just downloaded tapatalk and its never heard of dacia forum!?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The only mobile device I want is my Duster :( Everybody say, aaahh.......

·
Registered
193 Posts
Aaaaaah haha

Tapatalk is definitely the way to go for mobile forum surfing. most of the forums I use are on Tapatalk. Even the small one we run as a local car club is on there now. :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Steve r I have Tapatalk on my ipad and phone and I have daciaforum.co.uk access. I don't recall how I found it but it features as the web address so perhaps there is a possibility to search for that.

Hope that helps

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Aaaaaah haha

Tapatalk is definitely the way to go for mobile forum surfing. most of the forums I use are on Tapatalk. Even the small one we run as a local car club is on there now. :)
Steve r I have Tapatalk on my ipad and phone and I have daciaforum.co.uk access. I don't recall how I found it but it features as the web address so perhaps there is a possibility to search for that.
Hope that helps
cheers for reply ****. but I'm not having any probs using safari for keeping upto date with things on the forum. I just thought tapatalk would do something to make it easier and better. it didn't make it easier so it's been removed from the ipad. just a waste of money.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've always used tapatalk to view forums. I'm out and about all day and night. So I just use my iPhone. Couldn't imagine any other way now lol

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
must be me. at mo I get a message in my mail inbox and I just tap on the link and it takes me to that post on the forum I'm following. easy and free. tapatalk was difficult to figure out and daciaforum was buried deep in the automotive others section. just seems like a lot of hassle to do what I can already do for free.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Yes I use Safari too....mind I first wasted money on Forum Runner!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
We'll have our own dedicated DaciaForum.co.uk app soon, free to use for everyone :) Hopefully in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
That's a good question! Maybe we'll run a small competition! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts