UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I picked up my brand new Logan (1.2 Ambiance) yesterday and so far so good! The thing is, for the last few years I have been driving around in an old VW bus, old Beetles and a Morris Minor. When driving these vehicles, there is great camaraderie on the road with others driving similar vehicles and an important part of the motoring experience is giving a friendly wave or flash of lights (if they are working!) to others who have chosen to share the same sort of trials and tribulations that come with such vehicles. My main main concern, having now joined the ranks of 'modern car owners' is will I miss this camaraderie? In a nutshell, do Dacia drivers wave at each other as they pass? If not why not? and also, if not.... let's start doing it! I will find it comforting!

Happy motoring. :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
do we wave ????

DO we wave ?????

HELL YES !!!!!

just keep on waving....flashing.....etc etc

you'll be surprised how many replies u get !

locally to me....there's loads of ....hmmm....what to call them....????

aha...

"Dacia Doff's" happening...

SO

dont stop

AND

if you come to Dacia Day 2015....follow the link in my signature...you'll find that we arent all so bad after all

DM x

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have flashed/waved/thanked atleast 3 dacia I pass daily and have been ignored by all. Maybe because I have a sandero and not the duster/stepway that I pass.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
I have flashed/waved/thanked atleast 3 dacia I pass daily and have been ignored by all. Maybe because I have a sandero and not the duster/stepway that I pass.
Bling it up a bit :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think to be honest if you wave to an owner who is a member of this forum you will get an acknowledgement otherwise in

my experience they just look at you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am mightily pleased with the white Sandero which I picked up last week, but I find it almost impossible to recognise another Sandero because there are so many almost identical white cars on the road which cost their owners considerably more money. Even the badges look the same!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am mightily pleased with the white Sandero which I picked up last week, but I find it almost impossible to recognise another Sandero because there are so many almost identical white cars on the road which cost their owners considerably more money. Even the badges look the same!
I have that trouble... modern cars all look the same to me, lol.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Every time I read a gripe about the cars I remember the complaints on the Mercedes, Audi, Ford, FIAT and Alfa forums.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts