UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

We ordered a new stepway ambience in black last Sunday and paid the £100 deposit on the dacia forum, however my wife has seen the pics of the white version and she now wants the white instead of the black, has anyone changed the colour and if so, how do I go about changing mine.

Cheers

Gary

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well fortunately. As you ordered before the metallic paint price increase you should be able to change to white with no cost to you.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
You can change anything you like before the car arrives although some changes might mean a delay.

I ordered a diesel engine and two months later changed to a petrol engine. Got amended documents and all okay. Still Sept delivery.

Do it quickly though so yours is not delayed an further

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Hello everyone

We ordered a new stepway ambience in black last Sunday and paid the £100 deposit on the dacia forum, however my wife has seen the pics of the white version and she now wants the white instead of the black, has anyone changed the colour and if so, how do I go about changing mine.

Cheers

Gary
welcome steel

glad u choose a dacia

but make sure u order from dacia uk not the forum

for a £100 juju will make ur stepway any color combination ull like :D :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies, my wife is now in two minds, I've shown her pictures of actual stepways in pearl black but I can't find a pic of a white one in the flesh so to speak, the dacia website pic of the white one looks stunning, however, it will look different in the flesh. Decisions decisions!!

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts