UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Received my new 14 plate Dacia Logan MCV today (Pics will follow in another thread :) )

I'm looking for a dog guard for it, does anyone have any recommendations?

Not sure If I can use a Sandero one or not?

Any help would be appreciated.

I have two massive Jack Russells that need keeping at bay :)

Price range up to £120 ish... Cheaper the better.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Geraint , that looks really nice - put and order in now - fingers crossed will come before the weekend and I test drive it with my dogs.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha we usually frequent Pembrey beach with the dogs :) Is it nice down burry port?

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I know my brother in law plays cricket for Pwll so we are always down there when It's sunny having a few beers :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Geraint, how did you get on with that dog guard? We're getting our Logan in a couple of weeks and will need a guard for the dogs. They're big dogs (setters) so it's got to be sturdy. The only one I've seen specifically for the Logan is made by Travall (http://www.travall.co.uk/)... but quite a bit more expensive.

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Geraint, how did you get on with that dog guard? We're getting our Logan in a couple of weeks and will need a guard for the dogs. They're big dogs (setters) so it's got to be sturdy. The only one I've seen specifically for the Logan is made by Travall (http://www.travall.co.uk/)... but quite a bit more expensive.
I have a Logan and used the exact same one as Geraint - took a while to get it to fit correctly but once up works a treat - had 4 jacks and a Lab in the back no issues with it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In the end we went for the Travall dog guard (model no. TDG1429). They clobbered us £18 for postage, compared to £7 for other areas, bringing the total to £147.99 (anyone would think Perthshire was in the middle of nowhere... we are only a few miles from Perth and Dundee, but there you go). Car arrives next week, so we will see how it fits!! Better be good at that price!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts