UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where I can get mats from for my blue sandero Stepway please as they are on back order at the dealer and no date on them arriving

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Can anyone tell me where I can get mats from for my blue sandero Stepway please as they are on back order at the dealer and no date on them arriving

Plenty on Amazon ! Got mine, genuine Dacia, with next day delivery from Vospers of Plymouth. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here, but rather than make a new thread on a mat subject, thought I'd use this.

I'm guessing it's okay to fit your basic Argos type car mats in here too?

Hopefully purchasing a Laureate in coming weeks in blue and quite fancied these:-

$(KGrHqN,!hUFDVItpKw7BQ5F(JuzQQ~~60_35.J

Are these fine to go in?

TIA

FD

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'll second your comment regarding mats being on back order,I ordered the touring pack when I ordered my stepway in January,and the mats STILL haven't arrived,that gives you an idea how long the back order farce has been going on! My advice,like other fellow forum users,is to buy elsewhere,as there are plenty of custom fit mats on Amazon,EBay etc.....
Happy hunting!
Regards,
CM.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have seen mats on ebay but 2 different shapes on the front ones, can anyone post a pic of the correct shape as ebay claim both sets are for stepway

1 - 9 of 9 Posts