UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CD Player / Sat Nav & Speakers for Access Models are now available to order from only £200 fitted!
Headunits are provided by Kenwood, bluetooth option is available!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Have you got any more details? Anything you can scan in or a PDF you can upload? I can then add it to the aftermarket accessories FAQ.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks good, I'll look in Halfords and ICE dealers first then make up my mind. My thanks to Daciaman, at least we have something to compare prices elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Behave man. Halfords offer a good service and if you are lucky you'll have some very knowledgable & competent guys at your local store. I do.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Remember the prices include the headunit fitting kit.
On the aftermarket accessories page I'm sure I saw a facia for £99.
If this is the case the headunit kits are an absolute bargain.

Also, if the units are fitted at your dealership then there is no risk to your warranty, not to mention that like everyone else,
the competant staff at Halfords will never have touched a UK-spec Dacia.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Remember the prices include the headunit fitting kit.
On the aftermarket accessories page I'm sure I saw a facia for £99.
If this is the case the headunit kits are an absolute bargain.

Also, if the units are fitted at your dealership then there is no risk to your warranty, not to mention that like everyone else,
the competant staff at Halfords will never have touched a UK-spec Dacia.

Nor, I suspect, will anybody else!

John

·
Registered
9 Posts
Arnold Clark are trying to claim it is not and charge a fortune for wiring!! the stereo wiring is there for defo. I think they are trying to pull a fast one.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Arnold clark all charged extra for paint 3 weeks before the paint was chargeable on 26th June 2013. Thieves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts