UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just checking re central locking on Duster - with remote when I press un/lock all 4 doors open/close. However if I insert key in drivers lock and unlock the door only that door unlocks and the other doors remain locked. Is this how it should be?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Have you tried turning the Key twice, ?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
turn once to unlock drivers door, let the key return, don't take the key out, turn it again to see if then unlocks the other doors, I haven't needed to try it on mine, but it's quite a common system on other Cars I've owned

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
never used the key, so I don't know, but I will try later when I pick it up from the Dealer, who is hopefully sorting the Heater Blower.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
My Car is the same as yours, just tried it, key unlocks drivers door only. Surprised it worked at all having been unused for three years ... lol :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
The Handbook indicates that its dependent on which trim level you have as to what using the key in the door will do regarding the central locking.

Does anyone have a Duster where using the key in the door lock activates the central locking and opens all four doors other than just the drivers door?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Mines a Laureate, and as said above only opens the drivers door.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From user manual - See attached re locking door without remote- Cannot make it work myself. Any ideas?

Attached Thumbnails
  • post-16049-0-47196400-1455484736_thumb.p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts