UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been looking at the Dacia cars for my family.

Has anyone a Stepway with child car seats / booster seats and if so could you take some pictures.

Talking to a dealer over the weekend and he insisted that theres no chance of getting 2 Boosters and 1 Baby seat into any of the Dacia models - he didn't seem too interested unless I wanted to buy a larger Renault Scenic.

Thanks for any info you can give

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I have a Britax (either that or graco) high back booster in mine, it sits near side rear. You will struggle to get three seats across right enough. Have a look at bubblebum, you can get them online with halfords. It's an inflatable e approved booster cushion. Depending on the ages of your kids you might be happy with the one in the middle not having a booster (as far as in aware, by law if three don't fit in you don't have to have one in the middle, same way that taxi's are excluded) if they are over 12 or 135cm (or above) they are not required to have a booster either.
Not ideal but it might help you out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a Britax (either that or graco) high back booster in mine, it sits near side rear. You will struggle to get three seats across right enough. Have a look at bubblebum, you can get them online with halfords. It's an inflatable e approved booster cushion. Depending on the ages of your kids you might be happy with the one in the middle not having a booster (as far as in aware, by law if three don't fit in you don't have to have one in the middle, same way that taxi's are excluded) if they are over 12 or 135cm (or above) they are not required to have a booster either.
Not ideal but it might help you out.
Thanks for the info.

Really I'll have 1 Booster(Base only) & 1 High Back Booster and possibly 1 Baby Seat. (currently have 5yr old & 2yr old, but no point getting a car that i'll have to upgrade when we've another)

If you could, could you please post a picture of the back seat with booster if its not too much trouble - would be good to have an idea of the space in the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts