UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I have just purchased a Stepway in Ireland and am expecting delivery at the end of February. There are two models available here, the cheaper of the two the alternative and the more expensive signature. One of the few differences of each model is a chrome front grille(4 strips). Would anyone know of where one might aquire a set of these as it looks like they would just easily clip on. I think these are also on the logan? Any help would be much appreciated as I have not been able to locate them anywhere as yet. I have attahced an image for reference.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi,

The Ambiance doesn't come with a chrome grille or doesn't in the UK anyway.

It's the Laureate that does.

As you said the dealer may leave the blue chrome protector over it, but it is meant to be removed anyway to reveal the chrome grille.

FD

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone else left the blue film on? I've got a white stepway and think the blue looks smart. I'm sure it will start to peel off eventually but for now I'm keeping it on.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
just fitted front chrome grille and chrome rear strip for tail gate very easy and a perfect fit. ordered them both from ebay go to posts 5/6 for links for ebay. its a must buy, they give the car a more expensive look.
also added to the rear chrome stepway letters opposite side to the sandero badge.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Anyone else left the blue film on? I've got a white stepway and think the blue looks smart. I'm sure it will start to peel off eventually but for now I'm keeping it on.
Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
I've got a white Stepway and have kept the blue film on too - looks cool!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts