UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dropped into our local dealer (Trowbridge, Wilts) at the weekend and were pleaed to see that they now have a Sandero demonstrator in cinder red which is our colour of choice. Although there have been some good postings on here of the colours available you cannot always be 100% sure due to lighting conditions etc and whether the colours overseas are exactly what we will be getting in the UK. This has put my mind at rest and I am more than please with colour choice. Would have taken a photo and posted but I think the little guy with sponge and bucket must have been on holiday as most of the cars on the forecourt were looking a little dusty. Sales guy advised end of May for demonstrator Stepways to arrive and hopefully orders should arrive shortly after - fingers crossed.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pictures Barry, however it could be due to the lighting but the one I saw on our local dealership forecourt looked to have more of an orangey/bronze tint to it? I will have to try and take a photo the next time I am passing and post it on here. Looks like you have been busy adding little touches to your sandero already? Other than the alloys have you changed the fog light surrounds and the windscreen washer nozzles and what about the colour coded door handles, are they standard on the sandero but not the stepway?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts