UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Apologies if this has been asked before. Having trouble sourcing a paint stick. Not that I need it just now but have always had one with the cars I have had.

Does not seem to be one available at the moment.

I was wondering if either Renault or Nissan had a code for a "similar" colour in use as I am sure the Dacia colour is the same paint as some of their models have, they look very similar.

Stepway Laureate owner two weeks now & very happy with it other than a couple of wee grumbles but all relatively minor

1. Glove box looks great until you try to put something in it , hopeless storage.

2. Why did they not have a sliding cover over the drivers visor, bit disconcerting with the mirror in view with visor down. (I am going to put a bit of coloured film over it.) Not that I ever use a vanity mirror B)

3. Anyone notice the reflection in the offside rear view mirror comes from the farest away chrome part round the heater vent. I thought it was "a mark" at first & tried to wipe it off.

thanks

Alan

·
Registered
199 Posts
Cinder Red is the same as the Flame Red from a few years back which was available on Clio II's and III's Megane II and Scenic II; not to be confused with the current Flame Red on the new Clio, which is completely different.

The paint code for Cinder Red is B76; the same code as the old Flame Red (see above).

Currently no Renault's are offered with B76 paint, don't know about Nissan though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Apologies if this has been asked before. Having trouble sourcing a paint stick. Not that I need it just now but have always had one with the cars I have had.

I was wondering if either Renault or Nissan had a code for a "similar" colour in use as I am sure the Dacia colour is the same paint as some of their models have, they look very similar.

Stepway Laureate owner two weeks now & very happy with it other than a couple of wee grumbles but all relatively minor

1. Glove box looks great until you try to put something in it , hopeless storage.

2. Why did they not have a sliding cover over the drivers visor, bit disconcerting with the mirror in view with visor down. (I am going to put a bit of coloured film over it.) Not that I ever use a vanity mirror B)

3. Anyone notice the reflection in the offside rear view mirror comes from the farest away chrome part round the heater vent. I thought it was "a mark" at first & tried to wipe it off.

thanks

Alan
We had the same problem with our Azurite blue Stepway. Dealer said paint stick was not available & had no idea when they would arrive in stock.. I used these people who are based in St Helens.

http://auto-paint.co.uk/carpaint/

They posted/delivered in a very short time & it was a perfect match. You will need the paint code which is found on a label at the bottom of the drivers door pillar. Azurite blue code is RPL, if you give your dealer a call & tell them the reg number they will confirm the paint code should there be any confusion.

Auto paint web site will require the following info;- make, model, year, reg number & paint code. You can upload an image of the vehicle also.

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I'll post the cinder red pen info tomorrow, I have a dealer supplied one and it's a perfect match. It's in the glovebox of the car at the mo, so I'll post a pic in the morning if that's any help.

·
Registered
203 Posts

thanks

Alan
Glove box,its enormous compered with the punto i just got rid off :D seen a few mentions of the mirror but on mine there isnt one on the drivers side only the passenger

1 - 8 of 8 Posts