UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to forum. Hope I have posted it in the correct place. Had a test drive in a Sandero dCi90 in Ambiance trim. Brilliant, far exceeded my expectations. Have ordered a Stepway in Ambiance trim dCi90. I had a problem in finding a picture showing Cinder Red in it's latest true colour.

Although it's not the Stepway the dealer at Sheffield told me it's the same Cinder Red on the Stepway.

Hope it might be of help to some.

Peter

Attachments

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Welcome to the family Edenlow.

Its a nice colour but I love the look of the black. That's what I've ordered

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Juju Beanz, Yes I saw the Pearl Black as well. It also looks Brillaiant. I have never been so torn on a colour. I saw the Cinder Red, Pearl Black, Mercury the White. They all look excellentr and suit the dacia Range. I can see why Dacia have kept to these colours.

Peter

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
I know exactly what you mean.

Can you keep a secret :ph34r:

I quite like the blue as well i see it in person I may change my mind. We have pictures of

the blue and it looks very pretty

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Juju Beanz. Have decided to go for the Mercury before I go to bed. This might change by tomorrow when I've had a few bedtime Whiskies. How many times have you changed your mind on colour?

Peter

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Every other day now the demonstrator will soon arrive.

I think it's nervous anxiety. Don't like the silver or red for me always been between the blue and black. Tonight it's blue :huh: :lol:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi All. Posted the Cinder Red for members who have not seen the colour in flesh. I was in the same position being undecided on the colour. It is a striking colour but have finally decided to ring the Dealer and confirm my original order in Mercury. As a previous member stated I am considering the colour after a few years and a re-sale colour. Whichever colour you pick and after seeing all, you will not be dissapointed. :) :) :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts