UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have for sale a brand new and unused Clarion CZ501ER for sale. This also includes the ISO connect cable and patch lead specifically for the Clarion to Duster application. The ISO connector is the one that does steering wheel control as well. That assumes that the Dusters that come without Radios actually have the steering wheel controls.

Everything is new, still sealed in original boxes and was originally purchased last September for my Greek Duster, to ensure I had bluetooth and iPod connectivity. When the car arrived the factory fitted head unit was able to do all that so it made my Clarion redundant.

The full spec is available here http://www.clarion.c...9469459914.html

I already had one of these in my Defender so I knew what a great performer it was. Below is a picture of the Defender one with green illumination. The one I am selling has red/amber illumination to match the Duster's dash lights.

I paid £25 for the ISO and Patch lead and £150 for the Clarion. You can now buy the Clarion from Car & Audio Security for £100 so I think a fair price for my kit would be £100 + postage.

PS: Thanks to Nick for adding the buy & sell section.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Head Unit now sold on eBay.

The cable is still here for a tenner if it's any use to anyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts