UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since my Duster's bottom parts are likely to be exposed to more than their fair share of salt, mud and grit, I'd like to add a little extra protection to brackets etc, but I don't want to "hide" anything that is "going on" down there. So I'm thinking "clear coat". I've identified Bilt Hamber Dynax UC as a contender product. I've searched a few forums and it might be what I'm looking for, but any thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Clear Waxoyl... You can get a starter kit with a round pressure 2.5 ltr tin and stirrup pump for 30 quid then you buy the flat 5 ltr refill tin for about the same...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Will start another thread in Stepway part but probably better reponse here - stupid question what should I be expecting when I look underneath - under the wheel arches it seems to be made of a corrugated foamy material not very metallic?

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will start another thread in Stepway part but probably better reponse here - stupid question what should I be expecting when I look underneath - under the wheel arches it seems to be made of a corrugated foamy material not very metallic?
Badboy' - can't pick my Duster up 'til 1 Sep and can't say I paid much attention to material of arch liners when looking over. Plus I'm really not sure how the underside of other models should look (plus they'll be coming out of the Romanian factory as I understand it). However, reason for posting is to gently request you add "vehicle driven" to your profile. Us older folk have a tendancy to forget which vehicle we are talking about on different threads if they end up with lots of posts. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts