UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Duster is sitting in the showroom ready to collect. I have an under bonnet seal, tailored mats and a rubber boot mat waiting to go in. I think I may drive straight from the showroom to the body wrap place round the corner to see about window tints and some clear protective film on the bonnet leading edge and any other obvious areas which would be best protected from debris.

I have a white laureate with the adventure pack fitted and a tow bar so I am quite excited to see what it looks like with the body mouldings.

Yes I have thoroughly read the various rust threads before anyone chips in, I am picking up my first new car since 1997 and understandably I am quite excited so please refrain from trying to scare me off with derogatory remarks or sinister warnings.

I'm a big boy now and it's my money so I'll spend it how I want.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Funnily enough the wheels are the only part of the car that I really don't like. I never understand why designers feel that assymetric design wheels are acceptable. I imagine they will look black soon enough as I try not to wash cars too often. My trade in Twingo has been washed twice in 3 years!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Good news indeed! Enjoy and post some pics. It sounds like it will look impressive. Can't wait to see.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
fantastic news....thats superb for you....and i'm sure you'll love it.....

the duster is well suited to the Scottish roads in all climes....so you'll feel alot safer than in the twingo....

i like the higher ride and looking down on other cars ....i know.....a bit posh.....but being vertically challenged any added height is a bonus !!!!

lol

Good luck and best wishes.....and don't forget the photos....its the rules !

DM x

·
Registered
112 Posts
Enjoy your Duster, the side mouldings will look great on a white body and the tints will set it off.
Great place to be driving too!

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
have fun in the drum lesson! are you working towards any grades or just for fun? 14 of my brass pupils have exams at the end of term!
Do you have any real pupils G or just brass ones?? :)

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
That's superb G, very impressive :)

I'm surrounded by mates with musical talent alas I have none :(

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Don't blame you, what a racket :wacko: which is exactly what Mrs Mac said when I tried learning the guitar :D :D

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Sounds 'Cosmic Maaan' :D :D

Put me down for the tambourine or triangle ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts