1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Sorry Troute but you know its true LOL

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
The only thing I know for sure is that you guys drive faded Mariana Blue cars, some are more faded than others :p Your cars have just been left out in the Indian sun for a while before exporting.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Really really want a green Duster 2nd choice bronze, available on mainland Europe and India so why not here? Dacia say no one would want green in UK, huh!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Another member ordered a touch-up stick and discovered it was Nissan paint, and I think that's probably the key - RHD Dusters are made in a factory in Chennai alongside Nissan Micras, and finished using paints already being mixed in the same factory. LHD Dusters are built in a Dacia only factory in Romania.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
My pleasure. Anyway, you never know - you do get green Micras. I reckon they'll make slight changes to the colour palette year-by-year, to keep things interesting.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Royalie431 researched a little mor of this, India drive on the left, (mainly) so that comment is out and i know both bronze and green are available in India ????????

In spite of the shift to driving on the right, Britain stuck with the left hand driving rule and countries which were part of the British Empire were made to followsuit. This is why India, Australasia and the former British colonies in Africa continue to drive on the left. One exception is Egypt, as that country was conquered by Napoleon before becoming a British dependency.Other colonies also adopted the driving style of their mother country.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts