UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
White is also crap
Hard to keep clean, fades under UV over time, very 2010, lacks inspiration, makes you look tight.

Cinder red is by far the choice of champions hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
I finally get it Big G!!! My epiphany!!! You and Antavi are the same person!!!!! How did I miss that!!!:p

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ahem, of course only Mac and D&M are correct on this issue. Silver all the way. Its classy, shiny, looks great with mud on it and naked ladies.

I am forever having to turf off naked ladies from the bonnet of my car in supermarket carparks. Its a pain but I will put up with it as Silver is such a lovely colour.

Um I may have made up the bit about naked ladies but it could easily happen, sometime. I'm off out for a drive to find some ;)

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
What, that you're tight with your money or that you are really Antavi?? Skrich was convinced that AnnieJ and I were the same person till he met us both in the flesh.

·
Registered
577 Posts
What, that you're tight with your money or that you are really Antavi?? Skrich was convinced that AnnieJ and I were the same person till he met us both in the flesh.

See I was right about naked ladies on Silver Dacias. Even Maud is doing it "in the flesh". :D

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Sigh. I walked right into that one didn't I . Well it was Summer Solstice yesterday, I presume a few of you were dancing naked around maypoles........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts