UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Was just wondering if anyone has any pics or a good description of where to find the plug where a plug-in tuning box would be connected - the common rail fuel sensor plug? On the 2015 facelift 1.5 DCI 110 4x2.

I've attached pics of my best guess although I'm thinking it can't be that easy to find ;-) ... I'm not confident so would welcome any advice.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello, the common rail connector is below the rubber pipe and just in front of the dip stick funnel.

It's a snap fit plug which is easier to get at if you take off the 2 bolts holding the dip stick pipe to the engine block, don't worry it's only to come away a few centimetres.

Use a flat blade screw driver to open the push fit plug. your 'T' piece from the from the tuning box basically splices in between the 2 pieces of the plug you take apart.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hello, the common rail connector is below the rubber pipe and just in front of the dip stick funnel.

It's a snap fit plug which is easier to get at if you take off the 2 bolts holding the dip stick pipe to the engine block, don't worry it's only to come away a few centimetres.

Use a flat blade screw driver to open the push fit plug. your 'T' piece from the from the tuning box basically splices in between the 2 pieces of the plug you take apart.
Yep that's the location. It's literally a 2 min job after getting the hang of opening the plugs. I just unclip the airhose in front of it; no tools needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts