UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone been lucky enough to manage to get compensation for delayed deliveries? I ordered in jan and after 4 cancelled delivery dates, I m due to collect tomorrow! Woo hoo!! I been talking to dacia customer services and they will not even discuss compensation!! Any advice??

·
Registered
571 Posts
Has anyone been lucky enough to manage to get compensation for delayed deliveries? I ordered in jan and after 4 cancelled delivery dates, I m due to collect tomorrow! Woo hoo!! I been talking to dacia customer services and they will not even discuss compensation!! Any advice??
Pleased that you are getting your car tomorrow.. good luck with anything you get off or extra goodies for compensation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bandit, I let you know although I ve not been particularly impressed with customer care, found them very patronising

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No joy with the dealer, they suggested dacia. I collected car yesterday and its fantastic so now I will start to write an email as I got nowhere with dacia customer care on the phone. I ll keep you updated.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I had a delivery date of the 4th, then 6th, then 19th, then 23rd, and finally picked it up on the 25th April, I managed to squeeze a full tank of fuel and carpetty mats out of customer services.....who wanted the dealer to cough up....but I pointed out that the delay was caused by Dacia and not the dealer, and they caved.... woo hoo !!!! Paid for the fuel for the last week of my hoidays!!!! result !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I m pleased you did so well. I ve got nowhere with customer services so have now sent email to CEO of Renault. Sent it two days ago and still no acknowledgment or response.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts