UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a "You made the smart choice" card from Dacia today inviting me to register under my.dacia.co.uk which I have done.

Very nice to see official Dacia recognition of this forum on the site.

Graham

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Nice flasks for the first 1000 to register too. I'm one of the photos on there posing with my stepway at beaulieu
Where did you find them? (The photos) Browsing on there now and can't see any.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I registered and it lets me log in but there is absolutely nothing there apart from 3 'tips'.

There doesn't seem to be any way of logging out on it either.

Not impressed by the site but still hoping for my flasks.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
I think we are looking at different sections. My image is from the desktop version of the main page. Maybe if you have several cars registered you get a list. If I go into the "My Cars" section I do get a photo of a Blue Duster.

Its just a marketing site, designed to sell you things and remind you to go get a service at your dealer.

I wonder what checks are made to ensure you are the real owner as it comes up with your VIN number.

I see in the news section that the new Duster is "more Polish", I thought they were Romanian! ;)

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
I think that's just the image they use for the hot link to your car. I guess the VIN is on display on the windscreen of the car so if someone wanted to they could easily obtain both reg and vin by simply looking at the car rather than register on the Dacia site.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Also in the news article, Ness Motors Inverness have just sold their one thousandth Dacia. Wonder how many were Dusters and if any were Rusty Dusters on this forum,

·
Registered
309 Posts
Panders - "To log out you need to go to your profile and select log out."

This is what I get when I sign in

MyDacia.jpg

It doesn't matter what I click on - nothing shows up. Think I'll have to try and re-register.

Attachments

·
Registered
309 Posts
Cracked it at last - It was my 'Ghostery' adblocker that was causing the problem.

Only problem I have found is that doing a dealer search within 50 miles of home doesn't return my dealer! Strange!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Funny how my dealer appears when I access from the Dacia.uk site but doesn't list it from My Dacia which makes the page useless! :angry:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts