UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

New to the forum although have been reading the posts for a few days now. But Me and my wife have set our hearts on getting a Duster in the near future. Anyway, we went into a showroom not far from where we live to have a closer look and take a test drive.

Much to our shock, we were told, just before our test drive that the dealers actually had a 'Spare' Duster in stock which we could take home that day! I couldn't believe it! The salesman was laughing saying that they have had so many pre-orders that people would be 'biting his hand off if they knew!'

Needless to say we were VERY tempted but we just don't have the spare money until around May

A very gutted...
Gavin

·
Registered
431 Posts
A pity for you but I reckon that there may be alot of this over the next couple months where people who have ordered then decide against. So a matter of being in the right place at the right time or maybe a lucky match to later order.

·
Registered
95 Posts
this should not be happening . i cant say a lot at the present !! but all ditribution centers have been instucted that they MUST inform dacia of any cancelations of cars , to allow them to be freed up back in to the system. and i understand the must was a threat !!!!! des

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi

They didn't say it was a cancelled order just that they had been sent an additional one! I'm just gutted I didn't have the cash there and then as we could have had one of the first on the road!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts