UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good morning

To get your discount, PLEASE PM ME for the latest discount code.

This will place a extra 10% discount off each item on our website. Currently we only list accessories but we will soon be adding to the section with service parts / wear and tear items etc.

Anything you would like adding to the section please let me know. We only supply parts that can be supplied via Renault UK.

Any questions please ask.

Regards

Paul Temperton

Renault Parts Direct

email - [email protected]

telephone - 0844 770 9375

·
Registered
324 Posts
The soft boot cover would be interesting, of you could give a price

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys, I can only go with the prices we are given from Renault UK. As a company we will only source genuine parts.

As with the same price issue which was raised about the wind deflectors, I will make sure this info is passed onto our Renault UK area manager.

Regards

Paul

Renault Parts Direct

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I realise your constraints Paul but Renault really need to look at their UK parts prices. All this stuff can be delivered from the continent in a couple of days at much lower prices. The generic Phillips DRL4 kit price is UK sourced.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be honest all I can do is pass the info on. We have the same issues with the Clio V6 forum we support. Some of the prices for the parts on the Clio V6 really do push customers into sourcing non genuine products.

I will always try to help the best we can.

Regards

Paul

Renault Parts Direct

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Geraint,

Ebay, automotive-bullbs-parts but I may have got the last one at that price! there are still loads

for sale at £59.99 PP .

·
Registered
32 Posts
when I actually take delivery of the car , probably april sometime I hope to post photos. There are some good links already on this site but the off the shelf philips 4 led Drls only have a basic metal brackets. Philips video on www.led-drl.co.uk

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am trying to fit speakers in my new duster. The pre wired looms do not match wiring that comes the UK speakers. Is there an adaptor kit to match the mismatched wiring?

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Don't be so rash.......think about the Nectar points. ;-)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dog guard is a defo for me when my duster arrives.

Tempted with the engine protector too, does anyone know if it's an easy self fit?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts