UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is a heated ice scraper, made in China with the most brittle plastic. The best part is you scrape the ice off in the normal fashion before the heated element even sees it, not to mention you'd have to wait for it to warm up and cool down.

I bet it will scratch the glass, melt some of my interior trim due being in a hurry and just throwing it down.

In summary, junk that'll get regifted next year, perhaps to the party who gave it to me.

So what crappy pressies has everyone else got?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Mine is a heated ice scraper, made in China with the most brittle plastic. The best part is you scrape the ice off in the normal fashion before the heated element even sees it, not to mention you'd have to wait for it to warm up and cool down.

I bet it will scratch the glass, melt some of my interior trim due being in a hurry and just throwing it down.

In summary, junk that'll get regifted next year, perhaps to the party who gave it to me.

So what crappy pressies has everyone else got?
can't stand ice scrapers, the sound drives me mad! For some reason the girls got a scalectrix set, what a load of tat they are now, the cars are plastic, the connectors are now trailing wires, and the cars get stuck as they can't around bends together.. I remember having one as a kid, nowhere near as flimsy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts