UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, :ph34r:

Renault UK are also DACIA UK have the following Freefone Customer Service number - 0800 0723372 and direct office number 01923 697200.

Much nicer than that premium rate number they want you to ring your complaints in on.... costing you more money......

:)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have already added the info to Say No to 0870..... Oops! :ph34r:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi All, :ph34r:

Renault UK are also DACIA UK have the following Freefone Customer Service number - 0800 0723372 and direct office number 01923 697200.

Much nicer than that premium rate number they want you to ring your complaints in on.... costing you more money......

:)
None of this two numbers are working now.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately they appear to have cottoned on to the workaround, and will have been losing the profit from the premium rate calls. They have however now got another number 0344 335 1111 which you can phone for free on some providers, but not others!

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts
03XX numbers should cost the same as calling 01XX and 02XX numbers, from landlines or mobiles.

They should be included in any "free" calls and the company is not allowed to share revenue on them.

http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/03number

·
Registered
370 Posts
Whenever a repair warranty service has a premium rate number and they have me hanging on a while the first thing I let them know is I will be claiming back the cost of the calls I make.

·
Registered
319 Posts
There is no reason to call Dacia about warranty repairs as they cant or wont supply the parts under their warranty contract to fix the cars they sell. I have been waiting six months now for a part under my five year extended warranty . it went wrong at 2yrs and five months old with around 6,500 miles on it..... Not good is it?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is no reason to call Dacia about warranty repairs as they cant or wont supply the parts under their warranty contract to fix the cars they sell. I have been waiting six months now for a part under my five year extended warranty . it went wrong at 2yrs and five months old with around 6,500 miles on it..... Not good is it?
I now use the Picador Vauxhall dealership (Sholing, Southampton) that has a DACIA showroom attached - They are brilliant!

Full service and MoT £150. Free MoT for life with them now. They haven't let me down, since I started going there, and just went back with a split appearing in the leather seats, at just 3.25 years old, 12k miles. Several photos taken, and the warranty claim put in to Renault. Within a week confirmed approved, expected 3-4 week for parts, arrived inside a week! Now waiting for fitting as we prearranged for end of Sept to allow delivery time, and I'm working near the dealer on that day so can drop the car into them for the whole day. They're also offering me a loan car under the warranty for the day, although I'm happy for a lift to work and back from their site.

Reactions: chrisl300
1 - 9 of 9 Posts