UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

just ordered a new Duster 4x4 can anyone tell me what the dab radio is like on the Media nav. This is an optional extra and wondering if its worth the extra £216. Barry

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've got it in the works car... Great quality, although to be fair it's not that much better than a good FM signal. Also drops out totally if the signal fades in certain areas.. Which is quite often. At least with FM there is only a slight loss in signal quality with a weaker signal. If you are needing digital stations, hook up your phone on an unlimited data plan and avoid paying over the odds for it

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...I rely on FM and have no bother picking up & keeping signals, despite the fact that local radio over here is rubbish so I listen to 'mainland' stations - and I enjoy the extra variety on my occasional university runs up to Dundee!

...can't imagine that DAB would be that much better - and certainly not at £200+ when you can pick up a decent 'home' DAB radio for around 30 quid!

...also love the iPod / MP3 inputs to my Ambiance-spec (non-medianav) Duster, which dilutes the DAB argument even further IMHO.

Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts