UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe the wrong forum to ask on, but is there any word of DACIA opening a garage/franchise in ABERDEEN CITY!! They have one in ABERDEENSHIRE but not in ABERDEEN itself. ;)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
hi scunner

go to the renault dealer :D :lol: :D

Dacia is part of the Renault-Nissan alliance....and in the UK is sold through the Renault dealerships

A quick google....

and there is a Renault dealership on Craigshaw Drive.......

Well according to google......and their number is........01224 249000

SO why not phone first and check before you head off....!

I'm in Fife....so too far to pop and check....

But @GrahamR is in Aberdeen.....he might know.....

over to you Graham !!!! :D :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi scunner

go to the renault dealer :D :lol: :D

Dacia is part of the Renault-Nissan alliance....and in the UK is sold through the Renault dealerships

A quick google....

and there is a Renault dealership on Craigshaw Drive.......

Well according to google......and their number is........01224 249000

SO why not phone first and check before you head off....!

I'm in Fife....so too far to pop and check....

But @GrahamR is in Aberdeen.....he might know.....

over to you Graham !!!! :D :D
Cheers for the correspondence dusterdly, the last renualt dealership in aberdeen closed down(changed franchise) couple of years ago, checked out that one in craigshaw but its a different dealership now, maybe the top guys at dacia will read this forum and give it a bit of thought, as they must be losing out on HUNDREDS of sales by not having a dealership in aberdeen !!! Once again thanks for the reply and info, mutch appreciated, SLANGEVARRRR

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Mackie motors brechin Renault dealership and dacia deal or 01356624511 Scott Dave's sales that where got my stepway from gd deal

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did u pay Mackie motors vist then

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
Hi commrade, dindnt mention that i had already bought a dacia logan diesel from mackie motors, and it was that very man himself scott davies that sold me the motor, I just wanted to know if dacia had any intentions of opening a dealership up here as it will be a bit of a pest going on a 90 mile round trip for servicing etc, but thanks for the interest, mutch appreciated, since am on the forum could you give me any info on the stepway, am that chuffed with the logan that am trying to persuade the better half to change from her fiat panda to a dacia, and she seemed very keen on the stepway/sandero, did a bit of reserch and it turns out that a new deisel sandero would be a good bit cheaper to buy/run than the new panda! But she quite likes the look of the stepway, would be gratyefull for any info on it, ie, diesel models, petrol models, performances etc, cheers comrade, look forward to hearing from you, slangevar.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Just noticed this post. Yes, I think Mackie Motors in Brechin is the closest, or there is also a dealer in Fraserburgh. I also dealt with Scott at Mackie Motors and can recommend them. Although Brechin is not exactly close to Aberdeen there no problem with loan cars. I've not heard of Renault (or Dacia) opening a new dealership in Aberdeen, but it will surely happen one day?

Graham

1 - 9 of 9 Posts