UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good afternoon

If you need Dacia accessories and parts please visit us at www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk

We offer Genuine parts supplied via Renault UK. We are based at Fish Brothers Renault & Dacia in Swindon.

We offer free UK delivery

If you need something that is not on the website you can simply contact me using our section on the forum or using the details below and we will be able to quote the price and availability.

We can now offer members of this forum a discount code which will be a 10% discount.

We aim to deliver within 2-3 working days. This is subject to correct stock levels at Renault UK.

Any questions please let me know.

Best Regards

Paul Temperton
Renault Parts Direct
0844 770 9375
[email protected]
www.renaultpartsdirect.co.uk

·
Registered
324 Posts
Blimey.

Need more than 10 per cent off.

The front and rear wind deflectors are. £100. More than I paid!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Karl

Sorry, the Dacia items on our website will be the same as our Renault products, all Genuine parts.

Thank you for the link though, I will pass this onto our area manager so they can see the price comparison.

Regards

Paul

Renault Parts Direct

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yes, just looking at the example of the Wind deflectors ... the Front ones are £54 and the back ones are £75 ?!?!??!

Surely this is incorrect ... the rear are cheaper everywhere else I have looked.

The Dacia Shop has the Front for €50 and the rear for €40 totallying €90. So for the set front and rear circa £75. So if it is a case of vat and if you add vat to that price then £90 in total.

The prices in general for any Official parts are always more expensive. I can understand purchasing official engine parts, However for accessories they are not necessarily the best value on the market.

The wind deflectors are in point one example as at the end of the day they are pieces of plastic. Another is the chrome side rails and bull bars etc. These are all just for show and actually have no value as protective or access elements. People would be wise to buy quality after market accessories in these cases.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys

I fully understand your point of view.

I am here to offer you what I can. Sometimes I wont be able to help and I fully understand you sourcing a different option when the price is of a better value.

I can only go with the prices that our offered to us from Renault UK.

As we are new to supplying Dacia parts I am making a list of which items I feel are priced wrong. You can trust me that I will be asking Renault UK the question about why the rear wind deflectors are more expensive than the fronts.

Regards

Paul

Renault Parts Direct

·
Registered
431 Posts
Fair play Paul, and we too understand there is only so much you can do.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Cheers Paul,

As I rule I would always to buy from a reputable supplier, but I will be a bit skint after buying the car and have to be careful as to how much I spend.

Thank you fo linking us and offering the discount, though :)

I have the wind deflectors by my feet as I type. No damn car to fix them to, though!!! :wacko:

·
Registered
32 Posts
this self fitment kit doesn't contain the plastic housings designed for the duster and you can buy it on ebay for £59.99 inc pp, anyone know of any euro sites offering to sell only the housings? must be the most expensive bits of plastic ever!

Daytime running lights:
UK Part Number: 8201296384
UK Dacia Dealer Price Inc Fitting: £250
ShopDacia.com Price Self Fitment: 109 Euros
** DaciaForum.co.uk Fitting Guide **

Renault parts direct price £227.44 a bit steep considering I can have them fitted for £250

·
Registered
6 Posts
Paul, have just been told by Bristos,Ipswich that'' there are no wheels available, in this country and it will take up to a month to import one.''Can you help ?A steel or ali., required for spare on my Duster(4x2).

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi all brand new to this.just about to buy a duster. Can I buy just the spare wheel tray carrier/tray and its lifting mechanism and a naked steel rim. I have jacks and wheel braces By the dozen at home.THANKS FOR ANY HELP

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hi all brand new to this.just about to buy a duster. Can I buy just the spare wheel tray carrier/tray and its lifting mechanism and a naked steel rim. I have jacks and wheel braces By the dozen at home.THANKS FOR ANY HELP
Hi and welcome and congratulations on your choice of new car ;) A few of us on here have sourced the parts separately rather than buy the full kit via a dealer etc - check out the buy and sell section on the forum eg. this link:

http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/684-4x2-spare-wheel-kits/

It might be worth looking online for the rim separately and sites like Oponeo allow you to enter your particular car to ensure you get the right wheel size etc (approx £47 for a basic full size steel one for the Duster)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Paul,
Hopefully in a months time,I will be taking ownership of a sandero stepway,and in preparation,I'm trying to source a rubber boot mat,I've had a look on renaultparts.co.uk,but I can't see one,and I'm pretty sure one is available,can you assist please? Or point me in the right direction?
Many thanks in advance,
Chunky Monkey.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Forgive me I f this is in the wrong place, I'm never sure whether I'm supposed to start a new thread. That said here is a photo of the boot liner in my Stepway.

ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1393765964.095212.jpg

Again I'm not sure of the rules but based on RenaultParts posting I'll take a chance. I supply these boot liners, they are tailored (as you can see) and I also have a fitted carpet that goes on top. At first this seemed a little odd but it puts back the carpet look and feel but this can just be pulled out (or in this case slid under the liner) when muddy boots etc. need to be carried. It also has a 4cm lip all the way round too so water is retained. If anyone's interested send me a private message and I can give you more info.

They are also available for Dusters and Logans.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts