UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Well if we have a Fishes and Dogs thread, I think it's only fair we add cats to the mix View attachment 366 ...LOL.

Let me introduce Pepper (black cat) and her adopted sister Sookie.

And my mother in law's pride and joy Gucci. I'm sure you'll guess which he is... :lol:

Fellow owners please join me in celebrating our cats :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Not my cat, just one I was allowed to stroke - my son James and I with a cheetah in South Africa. Totally amazing. The ranger made me stand behind it though, beginning to get a complex, they put a bag over the ostrich's head when I sat on it, surely if they think I am that scary-looking to the animals they should put a bag over MY head?

Attachments

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're braver than I would have been, Wow.

No complex, you're a good looking woman from this pic :)

Not my cat, just one I was allowed to stroke - my son James and I with a cheetah in South Africa. Totally amazing. The ranger made me stand behind it though, beginning to get a complex, they put a bag over the ostrich's head when I sat on it, surely if they think I am that scary-looking to the animals they should put a bag over MY head?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I don't think I wanna mess with Gucci. :lol:

I love all kind of pets but only had cats.

I'll show you Pichu:

Photo_050210_003.jpg

Photo_061708_001.jpg

Photo_070409_015.jpg

Unfortunately he was old, got sick and passed away last summer. :unsure: I had him since I was a teenager soo we grew up together. I miss him very much. :(

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Love the photos, Ionutzzz , I always say the house is not a home without a cat.Mine is called Fred and we love him to bits.
Juju, that shot of Gucci made me laugh so much! By the way, you asked what my boys are doing in Nottingham, they are both at Trent, Jonny graduates in Psychology this year, there are no jobs around so no doubt he will be back at home living off the Bank of Mum and Dad.James has his head screwed on and is doing Construction Project Management.Unfortunately as you say the female to male ratio is very high, he is living it up in Norton Court in Radford and partying hard, he and his mate Richard decided no steady girlfriends for the first year as too many gorgeous women in Nottingham!

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the photos, Ionutzzz , I always say the house is not a home without a cat.Mine is called Fred and we love him to bits.
Juju, that shot of Gucci made me laugh so much! By the way, you asked what my boys are doing in Nottingham, they are both at Trent, Jonny graduates in Psychology this year, there are no jobs around so no doubt he will be back at home living off the Bank of Mum and Dad.James has his head screwed on and is doing Construction Project Management.Unfortunately as you say the female to male ratio is very high, he is living it up in Norton Court in Radford and partying hard, he and his mate Richard decided no steady girlfriends for the first year as too many gorgeous women in Nottingham!
We all know including the dog not to mess with Gucci :lol:

The Bank of Mum and Dad, how I missed that when mine told me my free credit days were over :-(

Good career paths they have chosen. You must be so proud.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Binbag!!!! Poor cat will get a complex! But yes he is black I suppose............. Jim Davison reckoned his cat was called Cooking Fat and when I trip over Freddie I understand where he is coming from! :D

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
I'm afraid he is. And we love birds and go to great lengths to attract them to the garden so Fred and I have fallen out on occasion. But he doesn't do it very often, partly because he is older and slower and also because he realises we actually don't like his mangled offerings. One of my worst days ever was when Sally Cat brought down James' gerbil in her mouth.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts