UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen today in the local free paper an article about a Duster commercial version being announced at the CV show in the NEC Birmingham 14th - 16th April. 2 and 4 wheel drive Duster vans. Maybe the Dokker is on the way too?

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Rubbish names aren't they. People laugh when I say I drive a Duster although I've grown quite fond of the name now. But Dokker?? My spell check keeps changing it to Fokker!!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Rubbish names aren't they. People laugh when I say I drive a Duster although I've grown quite fond of the name now. But Dokker?? My spell check keeps changing it to Fokker!!
Sounds like your spellchecker's Fokkd... :ph34r:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dacia Dokker van in Spain very big in the Alicante area ,looks to be the new white van mans workhorse ,Dokker name chosen to reflect a Dockworkers toughness and versatilty and capacity for hard work ,which sums it up quite well. Plus of course the price ,it is about half the price of the next cheapest van and quality is equal of anything else around.I have the Dokker version and after a year I cannot fault it .

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
I seem to remember your Dokker stole the show at the Norfolk Broads meeting, even the Holden people were fascinated, the poor old Dusters got relegated! Can you believe that was a year ago this weekend??
02b288aed0e8c94ca8018cd82b0e7f42.jpg

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I seem to remember your Dokker stole the show at the Norfolk Broads meeting, even the Holden people were fascinated, the poor old Dusters got relegated! Can you believe that was a year ago this weekend??
02b288aed0e8c94ca8018cd82b0e7f42.jpg
A year?! Where does the time go? I remember being very impressed. The Dokker is a very nice looking vehicle.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Jeez time flies ! Had a nice time in Norwich ,enjoyed all the "Dacia talk " and advice ,you told me about the UK Postcode update which certainly was a handy thing to put on the medinav ,and of course who could forget the cupcakes!! Worth the journey just for them.
We start our next UK trip in may ,ferry to UK and then a trip to Manchester and then back down South for a couple of months in Cambridgeshire before the drive back to Spain .
Regards to all in the Norwich group all who we met were very welcoming.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts