UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
The payment link for Dacia Day 2014 has gone live!

We get a substantially reduced rate of just £12.50 a ticket for adults and £7.50 for children (aged 5 to 17).

The payment link is : https://www.beaulieushop.co.uk/Shop/Events?eventCategoryCode=131

The code you need to get the discount is: DOFD2014

Once you've purchased your tickets, let us know you're attending by posting below!

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And the above link is now live!

·
Registered
179 Posts
The payment link for Dacia Day 2014 has gone live!

We get a substantially reduced rate of just £12.50 a ticket for adults and £7.50 for children (aged 5 to 17).

The payment link is : https://www.beaulieushop.co.uk/Shop/Events?eventCategoryCode=131

The code you need to get the discount is: DOFD2014

Once you've purchased your tickets, let us know you're attending by posting below!
If only i could link refuses me entry....... HELP

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just done mine via ipad....worked fine.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can you take a screenshot for me?

Please excuse my brevity, sent from my Sony Xperia

·
Registered
179 Posts
its impossible to get a screenshot of what you are asking because the star will never been shown in a screenshot due to the information causing it to occur. therefore a screenshot can not be taken and I can not open the link.

·
Super Moderator
2,832 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
yay...ur grand daughter deserves some extra pocket money :D :rolleyes:

its ok...

cos George :wub: told me to tell you Baron....and we have to do as George :wub: says

·
Registered
146 Posts
Successfully booked 2 tickets for the event - will obviously come in the Duster even though I'd prefer touring the New Forest in the Aston (as the dog's staying at home so don't need the boot space).

·
Registered
179 Posts
Tickets purchased for the Baron and the Baroness also one of the young servants assuming that she has completed her three paper rounds and done the washing up!

·
Registered
343 Posts
2 tickets ordered!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
thats a really good idea CM....
we'll have to badger Nick to make sure he brings a wodge of them with him....
and you'll have to be ready with the wonga !!!!
AND
sneakily you'll have folk to help u as they are not the simplest to attach...but do look superb !!!!

ps...fyi....im not a chap:wub: hence my superior knowledge about handbags :D:lol::D:lol:

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Registered
179 Posts
Forum sticker on the day good idea. Perhaps Dacia could come up with some sort of mommento of the day or even a handbag for those who are addicted to them.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts