UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Put the date in your Diary
Hope you all approve, its going to be a fabulous day out
There will be a charge for admission, Dacia UK are finalising the details as we speak
but I had to let you all know
Hope we'll see you there
DM x

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Excellent news DM and I'm not working that weekend, in the diary already!!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awww nooooo.....we'll miss u Troute....see u later in the year at McDacia Day again i hope tho ...:)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yay.....brilliant youngy....will give u the chance to see the whole dacia range...talk to owners...talk to Dacia UK and test drive...

and

bounce on Castle Dacia...and eat cake...and have a good time !

DM x

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Oh DM You absolute star! I am down to work that weekend but will do a swap. My eldest boy is in Nottingham
Maud....Castle Dacia is BOUNCEY......I'm SO excited....

Im SO glad u can come...i've had to do a 4 way swap to free up the shifts....so I can get there....

Its going to be a good day....and DM's Emporium should do a roaring trade....I hope

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yay.....BRILLIANT...youngy......if you can vol.....could u post in that thread....

Ive got 2 lists on the go now :D :D :D

shhhhhh but # wear kids out in Castle Dacia :ph34r:

ta

DM x

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Can't wait to see George again! You know I will get lost though but I will turn up eventually! I might get my friend at work to make cakes for me to bring.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh DM You absolute star! I am down to work that weekend but will do a swap. My eldest boy is in Nottingham so may be able to coerce him into coming as well. Ermm ... You know I am not domesticated, don't you? Can I bring shop- bought cake??!!
So excited!!! X
Yes you can....but it has to be a delish one...cos its generating money for the laptops :) :)

·
Events Committee Member
1,022 Posts
Can't wait to see George again! You know I will get lost though but I will turn up eventually! I might get my friend at work to make cakes for me to bring.
Don't worry Maud we'll get a traffic warning issued for all routes from Norfolk to Nottingham

·
Registered
231 Posts
Looks like I need to get a boat trip organised...... can any of you nice peeps on the mainland recommend some where to stay or should I just go for a Premiere Inn/ Travelodge ??

Looking forward to it :p

1 - 20 of 65 Posts