UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone assist? My wife has just got her Dacia Duster Laurette 4 x 4 but says it doesn't have a clock?

Is this right? The manual shows one in it but I can't see it on the dashboard in the actual car?

Let alone how to set it if there is?

Help needed! Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks but I haven't been able to see anything in the manual that suggests that? Can anyone throw any more light on this?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you have the trip computer in the dash board?? My sandero has one in that but it's one of the screen options so you have to choose it over tripometer/distance to empty etc

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello Mr Producer, I have a Laueate 4x2, the clock is within the various display options within the tripometer, mileage, average speed speed, etc, displays selected by the button on the end of the windscreen wiper stalk, right hand side of column.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just wondered if anyone has actually got the clock to display in the Trip Computer in a Duster Laureate 4x4 model? I've had my Duster 2 weeks now and am struggling!

According to the manual (section 1.54 Onboard Computer) my Duster seems to follow "display B". And I agree with the manual as far as "J" - cruise control and speed limiter. (but if I don't have cruise control/speed limiter switched on this it skips this, so it only displays up to and including mileage before service)

Then the manual suggests that the next item to display will be K - Time followed by L - Exterior temperature. But my Duster skips K (Time) and jumps straight from Mileage Before Service (or Cruise Control) to temperature.

The clock doesn't even get a mention!!

I know I can use the clock on the Media Nav, but I'm puzzled why the manual suggests there should also be a Time display in the trip computer when I can't seem to activate it.

Any help of suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
There is no clock display on the Duster Laureate computer set-up - there are three different types of display produced for various models, the Laureate's is the most complete and provides an array of information, much of it pretty useless (or at least of peripheral benefit at best) and conversely basic info that is lacking, such as a temperature gauge. However, the clock is on the MediaNav in big bold numbers (which I like) and a little less so if the radio etc is playing in the top right corner. With no MediaNav, the clock is revealed, I understand on the standard radio/CD.

I have found it takes a little getting used to (using the MediaNav to see the time) but now, I like it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a new Duster Laureate with Media Nav and the clock is in the top right hand corner. And it seems to be updated from the Sat Nav as it is spot on with the hour pips on BBC radio!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi all, there is a clock time display on Duster Laureate 2014 models, should display after cycling through the menu display and after outside temp. display.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi all, there is a clock time display on Duster Laureate 2014 models, should display after cycling through the menu display and after outside temp. display.
Only if there is no Media Nav; otherwise it's removed from the computer display - at least that's what I've been told by an insider for Renault Parts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts