UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Team Dacia I need your help before I start my next project.

Can anyone tell me or show me with pictures how to get the facia panel off around the Stereo.

I'm going to be changing my head unit in the new year and would like to learn how to remove the facia without damaging it before I get started.

Thanks in advance

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Thin spatula like tool required and the fascia comes off in two parts, the shiny outer surround first. I attack mine from either side (about the middle) by slipping the tool underneath the outer edge and gently but firmly levering it away from the dash. That part comes away completely while the next bit is attached by the three switches and is kind of hooked in at the bottom so start at the top and pop it off there first. There are a couple of threads including a tutorial on fitting a radio that show pictures of the operation.

My pictures are here http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/1127-fitting-an-aftermarket-double-din-dab-radio-to-the-duster/?hl=beat690

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks troute. You are turning into my little helper :D Thats a great help and should get me where I need to be.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts